The countdown has begun and we need your help!
They Came Together opens in 6 days (JUNE 27) in selected cities as well as on-demand everywhere. The reviews have been great and preview screenings have been a blast, but we need YOUR help to get the word out -- this movie has NO commercials, billboards, or advertisements of any kind. It's 100% word of mouth.
WHAT can you do to help? Look at these fun ideas:
- If you're in New York, L.A. or one of these 25 cities, make your plans right now, on your calendar, to go see the movie with a group next weekend (June 27-29).
- Make a Tweet or Facebook or Instagram post inviting your friends and followers to go see the movie. Link to our website.
- Download this beautiful POSTER, print it out, and put copies up everywhere.
- Sadly, no theaters in AUSTIN or BOSTON are playing the movie. So we've set up one special TUGG screening in each of those cities on July 1. Go this website to get tickets!
- Any other ideas are welcome, and behalf of the whole cast and crew we appreciate your support.