Ten reasons to watch tonight's new Childrens Hospital episode "The C Word" (ALL TRUE):
- Chief (Megan Mullally) sings.
- Owen (Rob Huebel) plays the trumpet.
- There's some kind of time warp.
- Surprise cameos from three pop stars, a famous stand-up comedian and a Sports Illustrated™ Swimsuit Model.
- Hot teen heart-throb Chase McKeever is both host and musical guest.
- Glenn (Ken Marino) says the line "Give me 40 CC's of epinephrine, and prep a tetranizadol drip, STAT!"
- Blake (Rob Corddry) slips on a banana peel.
- Script by Diablo Cody
- Directed by David Wain
- Full-color, high definition 2D.
It's all tonight (8/8) midnight on Adult Swim, followed by NTSF:SD:SUV::
Sneak preview here
More on Childrens Hospital here